Different types of electronic cigarette atomizers
|Ego T Atomizer|
- - Standard 510 Atomisers : Like the name suggests, these attys are used for 510 models and also work with standard ego models. The screw in component fits any 510 compatible device and has a standard heating ability.
- - 510 T Atomisers: Again, the name suggests what this atty is all about, compatible with the 510 T model electronic cigarette. This is different to the standard 510 atomizer as it has a long wick that works by puncturing the 510 T tank cartridge so that the juice can be emitted into the atty slowly so it can heat it up. This model is a step up from the standard 510 system, yet the functionality remains unchanged.
- - Ego T Atomizers: An eGo T atomiser works with the eGo T system. Like the 510 (but not the same) the atty works by penetrating the ego T cartridge to allow the juice to be heated by the atomizer. The eGo T atty is a larger cone shaped device that marries with the eGo T carts and battery. It is larger and more powerful than the 510 T system.
- - LR Atty: An LR, or Low Resistance atomiser has an element which heats the juice up at a higher temperature and produces a thicker, more solid vape. The LR is not generally recommended for the 510 as it does take a fair bit of battery power to use. It is not compatible with the 510 T or Ego T and is generally recommended for standard eGo devices.
- - HV Atomizers: A HV atty or High Volt atomisers produce higher volts than the standard atty’s and are generally used with a very high powered and large battery such as an indulgence model as they need the power to work at full potential. They burn the juice at a much quicker and hotter capacity than any other atomiser device.
- - Cartomizers: This is a whole article in itself as there are many types of cartomizers, but generally speaking they are a combination of a cartridge and an atomizer, replacing two components for one. There are standard cartomisers, dual coil and clearomizers which we will go into next blog.